Question about Bosch HMV5051U - 500 Series Over The Range Microwave - Stainless Steel
The sound still occurs when removing the rotating turntable. I welcome any suggestions.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
see the next steps: use the common sense and VOM
1. No power to outlet (overload or fault in microwave or other appliance).
2. Blown main fuse - likely due to other problems.
3. Open thermal protector or thermal fuse.
4. Defective controller or its power supply.
5. Clock needs to be set before other functions will operate (some models).
Posted on Aug 01, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2016 | Bosch Microwave Ovens
Nov 06, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 31, 2012 | Bosch Microwave Ovens
Jul 25, 2017 | Bosch Microwave Ovens
Oct 27, 2009 | Bosch Microwave Ovens
Jun 25, 2009 | GE Microwave Ovens
Jan 22, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 10, 2008 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Mar 27, 2007 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Oct 05, 2017 | Bosch Microwave Ovens
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: