Question about Printers & Copiers
I am having problem with hp deskjet 1180c printer. when i switch on the printer orange light of cartridge started blinks. i remove cartridge & insert new reffiled but same problem is going on what to do, is it printer problem or cartridge problem.
HP Deskjet 1180c and1220c Professional Series Printer and HP Deskjet 9300 and 1280 Printer - Troubleshooting a Blinking Print Cartridge Light
The Print Cartridge light continues to blink with both cartridges properly installed and the Access Cover (also known as the top cover or lid) closed.
The blinking Print Cartridge light may be caused by a faulty cartridge, the plastic case of the printer being dislodged or slightly out of position (which prevents the Access Cover from seating properly), the Access Cover sensor (also known as the top cover sensor or lid sensor), or by the actuator on the Access Cover. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
2. If there is a color cartridge in the cradle, remove the color cartridge and firmly reinsert it.
3. Check to make sure the color cartridge is appropriate for the printer.
4. If the problem persists, replace the color cartridge. The black cartridge is missing, improperly installed, the wrong print cartridge, or is defective. 1. If there is no black cartridge in the cartridge cradle, insert a black cartridge.
2. If there is a black cartridge in the cradle, remove the black cartridge and firmly reinsert it.
3. Check to make sure the black cartridge is appropriate for the printer.
4. If the problem persists, replace the black cartridge. The color print cartridge is running low on ink. Replace the color print cartridge with a new color print cartridge. The black print cartridge is running low on ink. Replace the black print cartridge with a new black print cartridge. None. The print cartridges are working correctly. None. The print cartridges are working correctly.
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
Printer driver for xp
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
It is cartridge problem. Don't get a refilled one, purchase a new one from hp and see if that fixes it, i bet it will.
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
SOURCE: hp deskjet 1180c
Posted on Mar 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2011 | HP DeskJet 6540 InkJet Printer
Nov 08, 2010 | HP Deskjet 460c InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2010 | HP DeskJet 710c InkJet Printer
Aug 06, 2010 | HP D1560 Deskjet Printer InkJet
May 17, 2010 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Jan 25, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 03, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Oct 10, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5740 InkJet Photo Printer
1,797 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!