Question about La Crosse Home
Clocks never works
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Remove backup battaries
and re insert new/or-goodbattaries in the battarey comportmane as correct +/- sign.
show the time if its start from 12:00AM
press startbutton -get time adjust mode -select correct Time and press set to mnormal mode.
Posted on Nov 20, 2008
Time zone setting
The weekdays can be displayed in LCD1 with the pre-set languages: US English, French and Spanish.
1. Set the desired language for the weekday display in LCD 2 by use of the + key.
2. Press the SET key to enter the mode “Manual Time Setting”.
Manual Time Setting
In case the Skyscan Atomic Clock is not able to detect the WWVB-signal (disturbances, transmitting distance, etc.), the time can be manually set. The clock will then work as a normal Quartz clock.
In 12 hours mode the time will be displayed with an additional “PM” for the time from 12:00 noon until 11:59.
1. The hour digits will start flashing on LCD1. Set the desired hours by pressing the +key followed by pressing the SET key.
2. Now the minute digits will start flashing. Set the desired minutes by pressing the +key . If the + key is held, the units will increase by 5.
3. Press the SET key to move to the “Year Setting”.
The unit will still try and receive the signal every day despite it being manually set. When it does receive the signal, it will change the manually set time into the received time. During reception attempts the WWVB tower icon will flash. If reception has been unsuccessful, then the WWVB tower icon will not appear but reception will still be attempted the following hour.
WWVB time reception takes place from 12:00 am through 6:00 am each day (attempts WWVB reception every full hour within this time frame). When the time signal is received for example at 1:00 am, the Skyscan Atomic Clock will not attempt to receive the WWVB signal for the remaining hours until 6:00 am. Therefore, the next signal attempt will take place between 12:00 am and 6:00 am the next day. The other times WWVB reception takes place, are upon setup and after manual time set exiting mode. Reception is generally not possible during daylight hours due to the interference of the sun.
for more details see user manual...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
Instructions for setting the clock can be found at:
Posted on Apr 12, 2009
1. Hold down WAVE/SET for about 2 seconds to enter the setting mode.
2. The time zone and DST (Daylight Savings Time) blink. Press + to select your time zone. Press - to turn DST On or Off. The default setings are PST and DST On.
3. Press WAVE/SET again to confirm the setting and enter the year setting mode.
4. The year digits blink. Press + or - to select the year.
5. Press WAVE/SET to confirm the year setting and enter date setting mode.
6. The date digits blink, press + or - to select the time.
7. Press WAVE/SET to confirm the date and enter time setting mode.
8. The time digits blink, press + or - to select the time.
9. Press WAVE/SET to confirm time setting and enter the clock and temperature setting.
10. The time format and temperature blink. Press + to select between 12Hr and 24Hr format. Press - to select between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
11. Press WAVE/SET to confirm whole setting.
SIGNAL: To aquire the signal for the first time, place the clock near a window facing Fort Collins, CO. If it fails, it will try again every 3 hours.
I hope this helps. I work for radioshack and i had a few extra minutes while at work.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
Re: Median MD10954 time zone setting.
Press the MODE button but do not hold it in.
repeatedly pressing the MODE button will alternately display the DAY OF THE WEEK or the SECONDS next to the time.
With the DAY OF THE WEEK displayed, press and hold the UP button for up to 5 seconds. Each 5 second press of the UP button will move the time zone by one.
When finished, you may press the MODE once again to revert to SECONDS display.
ACTION from Cincinnati
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2017 | Home
Mar 09, 2015 | Timex Atomic Digital Wall Clock
Jul 06, 2014 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Nov 08, 2011 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Mar 21, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Jan 19, 2010 | Sharper Image Wireless Caller ID with...
Jan 09, 2010 | Sentry CR104 Clock Radio
Aug 28, 2009 | Honeywell RC182WR Atomic Alarm Clock - Red
Dec 30, 2008 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Nov 03, 2008 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Jul 13, 2014 | La Crosse Radio Controlled Atomic Clock
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!