Question about Monte Cristo Medieval Lords for Windows
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is how I managed to get it to work on Windows 7.
Download the patch at www.gspsupport.co.UK/media/patches/Medieval_Lords.exe
1. Save the file Medieval_Lords.exe to your desktop
2. Right click on the Medieval_Lords.exe on your desktop and left click 'Cut'
3. Go to C:\Program Files\Monte Cristo\Medieval Lords\BIN
4. Right click in this folder and left click 'Paste', this will ask you to replace the Medieval_Lords.exe , click 'Yes' .
5. Go to C:\Program Files\Monte Cristo\BIN\DATA\SHADER
6. Rename the file named StdMatDX8.fx.bin from "StdMatDX8.fx.bin" to "StdMatDX8.fx"
7. Run program as administrator
Hope this helps
Posted on Mar 09, 2013
SOURCE: medieval lords not running
i have a probolem im hoping you can fix i have the game running in compatability mode and also on ex service 3 which the game was made for (have also tried the games other ops was made for ie 98 and me)
but once installed and trying to run i have this error msg
cant run NULL
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2013 | Monte Cristo Medieval Lords for Windows
Mar 14, 2012 | Avanquest Medieval Lords: Build, Defend,...
May 05, 2011 | Monte Cristo Medieval Lords for Windows
Jan 25, 2011 | Monte Cristo Medieval Lords for Windows
Jan 18, 2011 | Monte Cristo Medieval Lords for Windows
Nov 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2010 | Monte Cristo Medieval Lords for Windows
Aug 15, 2009 | Dk Multimedia I Love Math - 2nd (2071074)...
Nov 23, 2008 | Dk Multimedia Eyewitness Virtual Reality...
347 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: