- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
see the informaton with carefully and use the common sense: God bless you When
the microwave sounds okay, but there's no heat, one of the internal
door switches, the high voltage circuitry, or the circuit board may have
The most likely thing is the magnetron has 'died' but there is a high voltage fuse between the capacitor and the magnetron which may blow. Either way, repairs to microwaves are dangerous and should only be undertaken by a qualified repairer. PS I have seen a mouse cause this problem!
you may have gotten a power surge and that can cause some funny things to happen, 1st is there power to the oven, 2nd if so there may be an internal fuse protector built in to the oven, check with the manual for anything of that sort listed. if not you may have to take it in and have it repaired by a pro. there is a lot of voltage in these ovens and unless you know what you are doing a person could get hurt