Question about Emerson Video Cameras
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I happened to have a drive mapped to the drive it normally uses for the digital camera so it didn't show up under My Computer (happened to be F: for me). Once I disconnected the other mapped drive, the camera showed up as Removable Media (F:). Be careful not to map a drive to the first several letter of the alphabet due to automatic mapping conflicts :)
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
SOURCE: Digital Vivitar Camera
1. What operating system are you trying to use this on Windows 98, ME, XP or ?
If you are using Windows XP it will recognize the Camera as a Hard Drive (it will call it mass
storage) in My Computer
2. Do you have the Driver CD for the Camera?
If you have the CD Goto MyComputer and find the Folder CameraDriver
Inside the folder is a file called Setup.exe, Double left click your mouse on it
and let it install the Driver.
3. When the Driver says installation Complete, it will then need to reboot.
4. After Rebooting, Plug in your Cable to the Computer and the Camera, Turn the Camera on and
then open My Computer and look for a New Hard Drive in the icons.
5. Open it and inside the Folder in the new Hard Drive you will find your pictures that you may now Copy or Cut and Paste Into your Computer and use..
Feel Free to Let me know if you have any Questions :-) Bob
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2011 | Optimus DC-5347 Digital Camera
Dec 26, 2009 | Fisher Price Fisher-Price L8341 Digital...
May 28, 2009 | Sanyo VPC-S500 Digital Camera
Apr 27, 2009 | Largan Chameleon XP Digital Camera
Mar 24, 2009 | Nikon COOLPIX S51 Digital Camera
Feb 13, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare Z710 Digital Camera
Oct 17, 2008 | Sony Mavica MVC-CD400 Digital Camera
Jan 23, 2008 | Sony Mavica MVC-CD300 Digital Camera
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!