- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Precor Error 01, Memory, RAM, EEPROM Test Error
This error message almost always indicate an upper PCA problem when they are consistently displayed. Failures causing this error message to be displayed are rare.
If the error message is consistently displayed when the unit is powered up, the upper PCA should be replaced. It is possible to see this message displayed intermittently due to external causes. If the units A.C. input significantly dips during the power up test sequence the test could fail resulting in this message being displayed. Treadmills operating on non-dedicated A.C. circuits may see this message displayed on
Precor Error Code 01
Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery for 3 minutes, and try again. The error message shouldnt be on when you insert the radio code, it wont work. I sure hope that the battery inside the radio didnt die, because it wont be able to retain the code, or the station presets. You will be amazed at how much better the aftermarket radios are. If unable to bring it back to life, do not hesitate replacing it with a well known brand. Most come with inputs to play pendrives and Ipods.
Most times when this error occurs it is because of one of three things:
1. Paper jammed in the carriage path that prevents the printhead from moving all the way from left to right. Check closely on the far left and right as paper can be pushed into the interior of the printer by the service station.
2. The printhead cover was not closed properly and the metal ring that that the blue handle is supposed to engage in is catching on the side of the printer.
3. The drive belt has either come off the track or broken. Open the lid and check the black rubber belt that drives the printhead assembly. It should be taunt. If it is loose there is a problem. I have had several 1100 series designjets throw their belt off the tension pulley. You can sometimes reseat it but my experience is that it will get thrown again. If you replace the belt, replace the tensioner at the same time.