Question about Sunbeam Vacuums
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: My sunbeam water cooler model
One of the rubber connecting hoses inside it has dried and aged so the pressure of the water from the bottle made it burst.
You will need to open it, find the defective hose and replace it - a 2 hour relatively easy job. The hardest part will be in taking the casing apart - lots of hidden screws.
Posted on Jun 03, 2011
SOURCE: Hi, I have a older
Vinegar might help. Run a bunch through the water cooler and it can help clean out the unit (and will give you some disinfection as well) without damaging it. I have used vinegar in my coffee pots with much success over the years. Once you are done, you will want to run a LOT of water through it to get the vinegar taste out of the system, though. If you are not a fan of the idea of vinegar in your water cooler, you can try coffee-pot cleaner ... it is more expensive, but is designed for the same basic use.
Posted on Jun 07, 2011
You may have to contact the manufacturer directly. Whirlpool never made any water coolers. Whirlpool water coolers were, at least at one time, manufactured under license by a company called Kemflow International LLC. This is a company based in Taiwan. Here is some contact information for the company:
The Whirlpool web site only redirects you to a web site for Kemflow which is pretty useless. It does not even contain contact information on the "Contact Us" page. After some research, I found the following company information:
No. 3 Huan East Street
Taiwan Pingtung Export Processing Zone
Founded in 1981
886 8 752 4736
886 8 753 1524
Posted on Jun 10, 2011
SOURCE: Plugged in my water cooler
Possible reasons why it smoked are:
1. The water cooler received too much electricity than what it could handle. example it received 230V instead of 110V.
2. It got wet inside while plugged in and caused a caused a short circuit on the pc board.
Eitherway, to get it fixed.
1. The system needs to be opened so you can check the fuses, capacitors, IC's and make sure that the pc-board does not have a burn mark or any damage.
2. Check if there are swollen capacitors, burned resistors or loose IC's on the board. Check for any open wires as well.
3. Test the capacitors, the IC's and the resistors for continuity in electricity using a power tester.
4. If no continuity is detected on some of the capacitors and IC's then the pc board would have to repalced.
Otherwise you can have a local electrician visit your place so they can do all of this for you.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Jun 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2011 | Vacuums
Jul 04, 2011 | Vacuums
Jun 07, 2011 | Vacuums
May 06, 2011 | Vacuums
Dec 20, 2010 | Sunbeam Vacuums
Nov 28, 2010 | Sunbeam Vacuums
Sep 30, 2010 | Vacuums
Sep 17, 2010 | Vacuums
Sep 06, 2010 | Sunbeam Vacuums
Oct 01, 2009 | Dyson DC07 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
250 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: