Question about OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is only one way to solve the problem. Call a oce service rep. to come out and have them vac. out all of the wrong toner out of the hopper & developer unit and give the bill to the person that put the wrong toner in to begin with.. Good Luck...
Posted on May 28, 2009
check first for the ac voltage for wall socket going to copier socket, then check for the power supply ckt area, if not in warranty period open it and check for possible blown fuse.
Posted on Mar 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Open Internet Explorer and type in the IP address of the cm2520 embedded controller.
2. Click Admin Mode; under Administrator Password, type in the default password (12345678) and
3. Click Network.
4. Click E-mail.
5. Under E-mail Receive (POP) Configuration, set Receive to Enable.
6. Under Receiving Server Address, type in the IP address of the POP3 server.
7. Under Username and Password, type in the Username and Password given to the copier by the
8. Leave APOP authentication at Disable.
9. Leave Connection Timeout and Port Number at the default setting.
10. Click Apply, then O.K.
11. Click E-mail Transmission.
12. Set Transmission to Enable.
13. Under SMTP Server Address, type in the IP address of the SMTP server address.
14. Leave Port Number at the default (25).
15. Set Connection Time-out to 60 seconds.
Sep 21, 2010 | OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
May 27, 2009 | OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: