Question about RCA Televison & Video
Model # F19252GYTX1, Service Mode parameter "P1" was misadjusted to 0. I need to reset it.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: The PCU Reset procedure needed
switch the machine off at the switch hold down online and escape while switching on the switch , hold the buttons till you see service mode on screen , you need to go to engine , then drum , there you will find the setting to reset the pcu , or under data log is a function pm counter clear if it is giving you replace pcu on the screen
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
SOURCE: Canon Fax L100
Enter service mode by:
Press the menu button and then the # button to select SERVICE MODE;
then, using the cursor button, select SERVICE'S CHOICE, and press the OK
Full service manual here:
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
Thanks great link.. But after digging around all night I did find this fix. This would allow me to just reload the entire firmware.
On a non-functional printer the firmware can not be rewritten or upgraded using the firmware update utility.
The controller firmware (in a XXXXXX.sys format) will have to be sent to the printer via the parallel port.
• Connect the machine to the PC using an IEEE 1284 parallel cable. (The printer should be switched off.)
• Copy the firmware data (XXXXXX.sys) to any directory on the PC.
• Holding down the Menu Select key and arrow up key on the control panel at the same time, turn on the
printer’s power switch.
• To select YES or NO for each of the items shown below, use the > or < key. Then press the Menu
• [UPDATE PRINTER]: YES
• [REPLACE CODE]: YES
• [REPLACE ALL FONT]: NO
• [REPLACE SYS FONT]: NO
• [UPDATE NOW]: YES
• Make sure that the message SEND DATA NOW appears on the control panel.
• Start the Command Prompt on your PC and go to the directory in which the firmware data is stored.
• Type copy /b XXXXXX.sys lpt1: and then press the Enter key (XXXXXX is the firmware data file name).
• After the firmware update has completed, the printer will reboot.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Sep 27, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
May 06, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Oct 07, 2015 | RCA Class 1080p 120Hz Smart Back Lit LED...
Sep 16, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 06, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Sep 01, 2014 | RCA F32650 32" TV
confirmation screen appears. Press [ => or
then press ENTER
This process will reset all the parameters to factory set levels. You have to adjust the Parential controls and other parameters by yourself later.
Jan 20, 2011 | Pioneer PDP-5070HD 50 in. Plasma...
Sep 18, 2017 | RCA Televison & Video
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: