Question about RCA Televison & Video
Model # F19252GYTX1, Service Mode parameter "P1" was misadjusted to 0. I need to reset it.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: The PCU Reset procedure needed
switch the machine off at the switch hold down online and escape while switching on the switch , hold the buttons till you see service mode on screen , you need to go to engine , then drum , there you will find the setting to reset the pcu , or under data log is a function pm counter clear if it is giving you replace pcu on the screen
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
SOURCE: Canon Fax L100
Enter service mode by:
Press the menu button and then the # button to select SERVICE MODE;
then, using the cursor button, select SERVICE'S CHOICE, and press the OK
Full service manual here:
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
Thanks great link.. But after digging around all night I did find this fix. This would allow me to just reload the entire firmware.
On a non-functional printer the firmware can not be rewritten or upgraded using the firmware update utility.
The controller firmware (in a XXXXXX.sys format) will have to be sent to the printer via the parallel port.
• Connect the machine to the PC using an IEEE 1284 parallel cable. (The printer should be switched off.)
• Copy the firmware data (XXXXXX.sys) to any directory on the PC.
• Holding down the Menu Select key and arrow up key on the control panel at the same time, turn on the
printer’s power switch.
• To select YES or NO for each of the items shown below, use the > or < key. Then press the Menu
• [UPDATE PRINTER]: YES
• [REPLACE CODE]: YES
• [REPLACE ALL FONT]: NO
• [REPLACE SYS FONT]: NO
• [UPDATE NOW]: YES
• Make sure that the message SEND DATA NOW appears on the control panel.
• Start the Command Prompt on your PC and go to the directory in which the firmware data is stored.
• Type copy /b XXXXXX.sys lpt1: and then press the Enter key (XXXXXX is the firmware data file name).
• After the firmware update has completed, the printer will reboot.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Sep 27, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
May 06, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Oct 07, 2015 | RCA Class 1080p 120Hz Smart Back Lit LED...
Sep 16, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 06, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Sep 01, 2014 | RCA F32650 32" TV
confirmation screen appears. Press [ => or
then press ENTER
This process will reset all the parameters to factory set levels. You have to adjust the Parential controls and other parameters by yourself later.
Jan 20, 2011 | Pioneer PDP-5070HD 50 in. Plasma...
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: