Question about Samsung GT-S7500 Galaxy Ace Plus - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black
Cant log in to google account but need to enter a spare key to unlock.how to that?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
I attempted the above in order to hard reset my Europa i5500. However, it didn't work, and instead just went back to the "enter address/password" screen. I've attempted to connect to Kies, but to no avail, Kies doesn't register that the product is plugged in. I can get the phone onto download mode and emergency download mode, however neither are helping me much. Any suggestions?
Posted on Aug 18, 2012
Visit the site named 'Electro-help' for more
details. Click this link. View it in
"Timeslide" or "Flipcard" option, which can be selected
from the drop down box menu by the [Sidebar] tag, at the top left corner
of the display window. It will make
search easy. There are more than 1250 posts to different brand TVs now. Pull up
older posts there.
Visit the site named 'Electro-help' for more details. Click this link. View it in "Timeslide" or "Flipcard" option, which can be selected from the drop down box menu by the [Sidebar] tag, at the top left corner of the display window. It will make search easy. There are more than 1250 posts to different brand TVs now. Pull up older posts there.
Posted on Nov 23, 2012
SOURCE: my phone is locked, saying
1. Power off phone
2. Press and hold Home Button ( middle ) + Volume Up + power on button
3. Wait for 5 second until Android System Recovery menu appear
4. There are 4 options
reboot system now
apply update from sdcar
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
5. Move the options to " Wipe data / factory reset " using volume down ( - ) button and menu button to confirm, because the touchscreen doesn't work in reovery mode
6. After the process done, phone will reboot.
Posted on Jan 20, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2014 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y Duos Dual SIM...
Apr 16, 2013 | Cell Phones
Apr 08, 2013 | HTC Google G1/Dream Cell Phone Black...
May 14, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Oct 24, 2017 | HTC G1
Feb 17, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Aug 17, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Aug 15, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Aug 14, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 05, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Aug 19, 2017 | Samsung GT-S7500 Galaxy Ace Plus -...
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: