Question about Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
When the machine working it force get sheets from the first tray although when it worming :( so i let empty the first tray in order to avoid jam
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: automatic Paper feed
Check the feeder roller inside the printer for any foreign substance stuck to the roller, this may cause it not to grip properly. You can also try a few sheets at a time and make sure the paper tray is gripping the paper, but not too hard. If this fails, the roller may be out of place somewhat, try to reposition it. Let me know how you get on.
Posted on Sep 06, 2007
SOURCE: Brother MFC 7420 Paper Jam
After changing the drum, toner and running around town for days trying to find a reliable place to get this printer repaired, I realized I was spending a lot more money than what the printer actually costs. the drum was over $100, toner was $80, and the printer is $250. I bought a new one, and I can now use the old one for parts.
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
SOURCE: HP paper jam
That is usually caused by the paper feed rollers being cover with paper dust. Take a clean cotton pad and alcohol and clean the rollers :turninig each roller as you clean it. if it has a rear dor, open it to get better access to the rollers.
Please remember to rate all users who assist you for free :)
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
SOURCE: label sheets won't feed, jam
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2014 | Ricoh Corp Aficio SP C231N Laser Printer
Jun 05, 2014 | Xerox Workcentre 5225 / Copier, With...
Sep 26, 2013 | Ricoh Aficio SP-C210SF Printer
Sep 24, 2011 | Canon iR 2022 Printer
Sep 14, 2011 | RICOH RICOH AFICIO SP C820DNT2 40 PPM...
Feb 08, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio 220 Laser Printer
May 18, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 27, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio AP3800C Laser Printer
Jan 21, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio SP C410DN Laser Printer
Nov 06, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!