This is an error in the ink loader.
It usually means the ink count sensors are stuck, after using 2 - 3 ink sticks. Your code shows that the yellow ink loader is stuck.
Features on the bottom of Xerox ink sticks actuate the ink loader sensor located at the end of each ink loader channel. The sensor detects the movement of the ink sticks to keep a record of ink usage.
Damaged, or Non-Genuine ink sticks may not actuate the sensors. Or using older Phaser 8400 model ink will also cause the 9,03x.4x errors.
- Check the ink sticks are genuine, and for the correct model.
- Manually verify that the ink stick is able to move in the ink loader chute. Check for broken or incorrect ink sticks.
There is a small chance that the ink count sensor is faulty, or the ink heater has blown.
This fault has to be cleared by running the Clear ISC Fault
function, in the Service Diagnostics Menu.Service Diagnostics > Function Menu
> Clear ISC Fault
To enter the Service Diagnostics
Menu, start with the power OFF.....
1. Turn the printer power On.
2. Wait for the Xerox logo to begin moving across the display.
3. Before the logo is centered on the display (stops moving), press and hold
the Back and Help buttons on the Control Panel.
4. Hold both buttons until the display reads Beginning Service Mode
Initialization. Release the buttons and the printer reboots into service