Question about Canon LBP 800 Laser Printer
Canon lbp 3150 printer service Error Code: E100 0000 solutation
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Try to reset the ink counter by iptool software (sometimes it help)
2. Unplug the usb cable and then turn off and on your printer for a few times.
service error 5100 seems like indicating of mecanism exhausted or out of buffer ram in the printer. You should reduce the amount of pages to print at one time.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
SOURCE: service error 5100
5100 means the carriage is not moving properly, or there is grease or ink on the encoder strip The encoder strip is the clear strip with black lines behind the carriage that runs all the way across the printer. You can clean the strip with a Q-tip just damp with water.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
SOURCE: how to reset canon pixma
The waste ink absorber is full and is triggering error 5B00. To reset the error you need to replace the ink absorber. You may find a cheaper ink absorber kit on Ebay or Amazon.
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2014 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Apr 23, 2014 | Canon LBP3300
Nov 25, 2013 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
- Turn off the printer, wait 10 minutes, and then turn it on again.
- Flip open the top of the printer.
- Look for a small shutter that holds the laser: carefully force this open with your hands and force the laser out into the center of the tracking cradle.
- After you move the laser, unplug the printer for a few minutes.
- Plug the printer back in.
If the same error occurs, it's necessary to contact a service representative
Nov 12, 2013 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Oct 19, 2012 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Dec 13, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2010 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-3000 Printer
Aug 10, 2008 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-5200 Printer
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: