Question about Uniden BC370CRS Base Scanner
Says scan and stuck on one channel
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: scanner wont scan
provided you turned the squelch know and it didnt help, i would trace back from the squelch control to the first and second transistor you come to and that should be the squelch circuit. if you know how to check them with an ohm meter you can find out which one it is, if not you can just replace them both for under 5 bucks.
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
I couldn't locate a manual for your oldie, but it's fairly simple to operate.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
First you'll need a list of frequencies to program. For a comprehensive database of active frequencies in your area, visit:
Once you've selected your frequencies, power the scanner ON and
1. Press E/PGM to enter the program mode (the scanner turns on the
2. If the current channel is not the one you want to program, enter the
memory number then press HOLD.
3. Enter the frequency including the decimal point, then press E/PGM.
4. To program the next memory, press or and repeat step 3. To
program a different memory, repeat from step 2.
5. To exit program mode, press HOLD or SCAN or change the scanner’s mode.
• Any frequency you program replaces the previous memory contents.
• If you enter a frequency you have already stored in a different
memory in Step 3, the scanner beeps and displays the channel
where you have previously stored the frequency. If you want to store
the frequency anyway, press E/PGM a second time in Step 3.
• To clear the contents of a memory, enter “0” in Step 3.
• Channels you program are automatically unlocked (see
“Locking/Unlocking Memories) and have Delay turned on (See
“Setting Channel Delay”).
If you would like to download/print the operating manual for you scanner, visit:
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2015 | Uniden Bearcat 560xlt 560 Xlt 16ch Police...
Feb 05, 2015 | Radio Communications
May 07, 2014 | Uniden Bearcat BC 220XLT Radio Scanner
Mar 29, 2011 | Uniden BC898T Base Scanner
Aug 06, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-84 Handheld Scanner
Jul 11, 2010 | Uniden BC244CLT Base Scanner
Feb 21, 2010 | Radio Communications
Jul 25, 2009 | Aiwa AV-S17 Receiver
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!