Question about LG LDS4821ST Stainless Steel 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher
Power on button not working when pressed
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LG LDS5811BB Dishwasher
Some of the LG LDS5811 had problems with the wiring harness in the door panel. This is nothing to mess with unless you have disconnected the DW from power.
You can open the door panel by removing the screws around the inside edge of the DW. Or, better yet, firmly but politely contact LG service and tell them you are aware of LDS5811 dishwashers having these symptoms being caused by _melting_ wires in inside the door panel. This is true and even if the DW is out of warranty, LG should fix this problem at no cost to you.
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
If their is a beep sound and it is from the dial not from the bottom where the motor is so the issue seems to be with the Timer/control board going bad and should be replaced to solve this issue. However, you can unplug the unit and then blow some air with the help of hair dryer before replacing the Timer motor/control board. If the sound comes from the motor area then it is the motor that should be replaced. When the motor goes bad it will fill with water and empty. One more thing to check will be the door lock-switch assembly, because if the control detects door not locked it won't run cycle and will just drain the water out. Hope this helps...
Posted on Jan 06, 2011
1. confirm there is power up to the dishwasher.
2. open electrical connection box on right side, behind toe kick panel, and hold one wire nut connector at a time while giving each individual wire a firm tug. All wires should remain connected. If not, correct poor connection.
3. dissassemble door and check door switches.
4. if all previous steps check out, you should have a red LED lit on the control board inside the door. If power to board, but no LED on, replace board.
Posted on Jan 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 13, 2015 | LG Washing Machines
Dec 01, 2011 | LG LDF6920 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher
Apr 23, 2011 | LG Dishwashers
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
mp150 and simular printers:
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Jan 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2011 | LG 24 in. LDS 5811ST Stainless Steel...
Nov 18, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Aug 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: