Question about Evenflo Journey Premier Stroller
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: evenflo aura travel system
I hope this information helps:
1) There are harness anchors (metal clips) located on the bottom of the seat. Push these up through the slot to the front of the seat on both sides. To do this, you will need to pull them toward you, and then turn the anchors to fit through the slots.
2) You should be able to remove the bottoms of the straps at this point. Remove them, then pull the tops of the straps through the slots. (You will need to remove the buckles during this process.)
3) Slide the straps through the slot you need for the correct harness height.
4) Replace the buckles in the correct positions.
5) Replace the bottoms of the straps into the harness anchors.
6) Push the harness anchors through the padding and back into the bottom of the seat. Clip into place.
Posted on Dec 04, 2007
SOURCE: evenflo journer
on the back of the carseat the are black plastic holders the straps go threw and there is a part in the middle that you push down and you pull the front staps to loosen or the back straps to tighten
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
SOURCE: How to adjust straps on
You posted this in August so I'm not sure if you figured it out yet. I was loving this system until I ran into this problem tonight especially when I couldn't find this in the manual, but I figured it out. On the back of the car seat you'll see the black thingys that keeps the straps in place, above them are these two clips that you have to push down. push down the clip and pull the black thing up , it will release from car seat and from there you're able to adjust the straps height. I already contat evenflo about not putting this info in there manaul.
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2009 | Evenflo Embrace
Jul 05, 2009 | Evenflo Journey Premier Stroller
Oct 29, 2008 | Baby Gear
Aug 09, 2008 | Evenflo Journey Premier Stroller
Jul 27, 2008 | Evenflo Generations
Dec 04, 2007 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: