Question about Cameras
Remote control inoperative.Have fitted new batteries but still no use
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can try replacing the remote receiver inside the set. This should be a small silver box located in the front of hte set. It should have 3 leads soldered to the board. The part number is:
LSSZ0004 and costs about $5.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
1. Locate the red two wired programming connector located near the central locking control module that is located behind LH Lower instrument panel. Drop the panel and you will see the red programming connector that is not connected to anything.
2. Inside the Red programming connector you will see to pins..
Jump two pins with a section of wire.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate vehicle has entered programming mode.
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlock doors indicating the keyless remote has been programmed.
5. Repeat step 4 to program other remote.
6. Remove jumper wire from programming connector to exit programming mode.
7. Test Remote(s)
Posted on Dec 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2014 | LG 32LG30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 20, 2012 | Panasonic TCP42C2 42 in TV
Dec 09, 2011 | Toshiba 32WLT58 32 in. LCD Television
Jun 30, 2017 | Life Fitness 95Te Treadmill
Dec 22, 2009 | 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Aug 20, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Feb 28, 2009 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Sep 08, 2008 | Televison & Video
336 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!