Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There are two additional screws under the labels. You can feel the holes under the labels with your fingertips. Cut a hole in the labels to access the screws.
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
SOURCE: spl-s2420 is my Staples shredder
1. Press the "Reverse" switch on your shredder with one hand while gently pulling the jammed paper back toward you. This should free any jammed paper from your shredder. If it does not, go to the next step.
2. Turn your shredder off and unplug it from the wall outlet. Allow your shredder to cool down for at least one hour before touching the shredder head and gears.
3. Remove the shredder head from the wastebasket and pull out any clumps of paper in the shredder.
4. Use a letter opener or a pair of tweezers to remove small pieces of paper that you see in the shredder, and then use a can of compressed air to force out stubborn paper particles stuck in the gears.
5. Place the shredder head back on the wastebasket or canister and plug it back in, and then coat a full sheet of paper and the gears with shredder oil. Allow the oil to stand 15 minutes and press the "Reverse" button to test your shredder; this should remove any final debris from your machine.
If this doesn't help, please let me know for further directions.
Posted on Jun 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 15, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 29, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 02, 2011 | Staples Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 16, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 18, 2009 | Staples Swingline® 36115 Staple Guns Tools...
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!