Question about Sony DVP-FX820 DVD Player
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2017 | Dynex Televison & Video
Nov 14, 2007 | Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2017 | Televison & Video
Feb 04, 2017 | Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2016 | Proscan Televison & Video
Jan 10, 2016 | Televison & Video
Nov 01, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 08, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Apr 18, 2014 | Sony DVP-FX820 DVD Player
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: