Question about Philips Televison & Video
I have no manual or remote and cannot tune the TV to local stations. I have an Ellies Wizard 2 universal remote which won't work
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Older NEC TV mising a manual
Manual missing here as well... what i found out.... if you press the "menu" button for 3 seconds you can set it up automatically (grey button on the lower right) and have 1 additional menu by pressing menu again. Hope this helps!
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
According to the Sony website I needed to get a software download in order to fix this problem. I found out how to do this from the manual and realised that the re-tune menu I was looking at was for analogue only. The pictograms onmy remote control are a blurred but the manual helpfully provided a picture showing the correct program "info" button (next to 0) which has options to look at other things, including a "detailed set up" menu on the blue tab, which provides options for software download and re-tune of digital channels.
Incidentally, I discovered that my TV model was not quite as quoted above - it is KD-28DX200U, but expect the same process works for other oldish models.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
How to do an auto search for a Livewire Rm-300f+ Universal Tv Remote. These cheap (£1.00) remotes are available from poundland, etc.
1) Turn on your TV, ensure it it tuned to a channel and the sound is on.
2) Press the [set] button for about 5 seconds, until the LED stays on.
3) Press the MUTE button, the LED should flash twice.
4) Point towards the TV and press the power button. Don't worry if nothing happens.
5) Press and release the power button every second or so, eventually (for me about 120 times) the sound will go off. NOW press the [set] button to confirm your setting.
6) Pressing the power button again should switch the TV off. If not you're going to need to go through it all again.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Mar 09, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Aug 19, 2014 | Philips Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jun 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2009 | Toshiba 42H81 42" Rear Projection...
Jun 28, 2008 | Philips Televison & Video
Aug 14, 2017 | Philips 46PFL5705D/F7 46-Inch 1080p 240 Hz...
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!