How to change paper
This product uses 2 1/4in (57/58mm) wide standard thermal paper. Use the feed keys only when changing the paper. Do not pull the paper manually.
1. If prompted during use, or when setting up the printer for the first time, open the printer compartment by lifting up on the tabs located toward the back of the register. This will expose the printers.
2. Depending on each sides needs, use the release buttons to open the paper wells and release the print rollers.
3. Place the paper rolls into the paper well so it feeds from the bottom of the roll towards the front of the cash register (not the back). Pull the paper up and past the print heads towards the front of the cash register.
4. Once done, close the printer arms and use the feed keys to advance the paper.
5. To attach the journal roll to the back of the winding wheel, remove the wheel from the comparment. Put a small fold in the end of the journal roll and feed it under and around the tabs located on the wheel. Spin the wheel manually to take up paper slack.
6. Once the paper is attached, place the wheel into the holder in the back of the printer compartment. The part of the winding wheel with two discs should be on the right side.
Dec 23, 2015 |
Royal 29445B Alpha 9500ML Cash Register