Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: advent universal remote
You can also search for codes with out list.
switch on the power button manualy.
Press the program button on the remote press tv button and then channel up or down button. then the led on your remote will start blinkoing. when it reaches the correct code your tv will be switch off .then press program button once more or your remote.
Please try this option....
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
SOURCE: universal remote code
I just bought one of those remotes to use on a Magnavox VCR because the buttons on the original remote are difficult to read (grey numbers on grey buttons).
The TV codes for Panasonic are: 0171, 0148, 0054, 0170, 0062, 0374, 0381, 0437, 0950, 0003, 0070. Good luck.
I had no luck with any of the codes given, so I tried the "Programming with Code Search" method and it worked.
1. Turn ON the device manually.
2. Press and hold the "P" button until the red light stays on.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.) The red light blinks, then stays lit.
4. Press Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the channel changes. (If you accidentally overshoot, press Channel Down to backtrack.)
5. Press and release the Enter button to set the code. (Mine doesn't have an "Enter" button, only an "ENT" button the left of the "0" and that didn't work, but I found the "M" button in the middle worked.)
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
on Jun 10, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jan 16, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Aug 10, 2011 | Philips 4-Device Big Button Universal...
on Jun 10, 2010 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
on May 30, 2010 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
on May 30, 2010 | One For All URC-3300 Remote Control
on May 30, 2010 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
on May 30, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
on May 30, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
on May 30, 2010 | One For All URC3110 Remote Control
Oct 17, 2017 | Televison & Video
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!