Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: DVD PLayer Region Unlock
you could try the following
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
this should unlock it to all regions .
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
1) Open the tray
2) Press SETUP on the remote.
3) Navigate to PREFERENCE menu
4) Go to PBC
5) Get in inside PBC menu so that ON is highlighted with yellow color
6) Key in 138931 and a menu will appear asking you to select region code.
7) Select REGION 0.
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
1) Turn your DVD off. 2) Use the remote control and press:
- Top Menu
This should power the device into Service Mode.
3) Choose option 2 and then choose option 4.
4) There should be two fields: Input Code and Current Code, each one with 5 chars long.
Then push zero on all the 5 places of the first and the second field.
5) There should be a zero on the device display, meaning that all regions are free.
6) Press POWER to turn it off and you're done.
Let me know if it works!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Region code hack for PHILIPS 3256 x/94
1. Go to Setup. [from remote]
2. Select the Preference Page.
3. Press 1, 3, 8, 9, 3, 1 on the Philips DVD Player remote.
--> It will show current region code [ for example 5 ]
4. Now Press the up/down key to select "0" which makes it region free.
5. Press ok and exit setup.
Probably the same would be applicable for 3258, 3268, 3986.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
SOURCE: philips DVP3350
hello mate here are the instructions. First you have to download "ZORAN.ZIP" and extract to desktop you will now have a
file which name is "LG36868.IMG"
2. Then You have to burn this file to cd>
3. Insert the CD into player after burning the CD.
4. Then the region management menu will be shown.
5 If you input '0' and press 'pause key' by
Remote Con. Then Code free is done.
Download the ZORAN.ZIP
please leave rating if you find this usefull thanx
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 21, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Sep 13, 2008 | Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
Dec 01, 2007 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
969 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!