Question about Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
While striding I push the Quickstart and the display reads "stuck Key"
Precor Error 05, Key Depressed at Power Up
1. A key is permanently depressed on the display.
2. An interface chip (IC) has failed in the upper PCA's keypad.
3. Liquid (cleaning solution or sweat) may be on the surface of a touch sensitive display.
Precor Error Code 05
Posted on May 15, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2013 | Precor C954i Commercial Treadmill
Jan 02, 2011 | Sportline 370 Traq Motion Sensor Pedometer...
Dec 31, 2010 | Sportline 340 Step and Distance Pedometer...
Oct 02, 2010 | Gaiam Walking Fit Kit Pedometer...
5. Press MODE button to reach the MILE MODE.
6. In MILE MODE, press the SET button. The display will show previous stride input in Inches or CM and start to flash. You will now have five seconds to start changing your stride length. If you do not adjust your stride length during these
5 seconds, you will have to start step 3 over again.
7. To change your stride length while the display is flashing, press the RESET button. Each press of the RESET button will increase the input by either 1 inch or 2 cm depending on which mode you are in. If you hold the RESET button, the numbers will
increase continuously. Release when the display shows the Stride Length for you.
8. Once you have entered your stride length properly, wait 5 seconds - the display will flash and reset the memory - and the display will return to MILE MODE.
Sep 20, 2010 | Accufitness SportLine Electronic Pedometer...
Jun 07, 2010 | 2000 Audi A6
Apr 19, 2010 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML320 CDI
Nov 19, 2007 | HP 12c Calculator
May 13, 2007 | Kenmore 75844 / 75849 Gas Kitchen Range
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: