Question about Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
I need to change the language on my MX459. I just opened it and saw that the box had previously been opened so someone has already set the language to spanish and I don't read spanish. Please help!
You can change this from the printer setup by carefully timing the steps and counting your button presses.
First press Setup (at the top of the keypad) and wait about 5 seconds. Then press the Right arrow button once and press OK. Then press the Right button twice and press OK. Press the Right arrow repeatedly until you reach the end of the menu options. Press OK. Press the Left arrow once and press OK. Press the Left or Right button to select your printer's display language and press OK. Then press Stop to exit the setup menus.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 27, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
See solution below:
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press 'select' and turn on the printer. (select button should be pressed while turning it on)
3. press '-value+' to choose your language
4. press 'select' to save
5. press 'go' to return to ready mode.
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
SOURCE: HP PSC 1610 Language reset
Press SETUP until you see 4. PREFERENCES. (Spanish-Preferencias) Press OK.
Press RIGHT ARROW until you see SET LANGUAGE & COUNTRY/REGION. (Spanish-Idioma & Pais) Press OK.
Press LEFT ARROW or RIGHT ARROW until you see ENGLISH. (Spanish-Inglés) Press OK.
When Prompted, press OK.
Press RIGHT ARROW to select the country. Press OK.
When prompted press RIGHT ARROW to select Yes or No. Press OK.
Here is a link to the User Guide. It's on page 93.
PSC1610 User Guide
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
Press and hold the Cancel button then press the Help button to change the Control Panel language.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 10, 2009
1. Turn off Printer and Uninstall your previous printer driver and restart your computer.
2. Turn on Printer again and when Found New Hardware message appears and requests for driver.
3. Choose manually driver from Installer CD with desired Language.
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
SOURCE: Just purchased an hp deskjet
1) Remove power cord. 2) Press and hold together Cancel button and OK button ( OK button is the one at the very bottom). 3) Reinsert power cord to rear of printer while holding in both of these buttons for about 20-30 seconds. Make sure power is switched ON 4) The HP sign should come onto the dispaly. This should reset the dispaly screen back to factory settings. You will have to reconnect your wifi again. This worked for me. Good luck.
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2016 | Canon Pixma MX452
Apr 16, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 05, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Oct 13, 2014 | Canon Pixma Mx459 All-in-one Inkjet...
Sep 11, 2014 | Canon Wireless Office All-In-One Printer...
Jun 26, 2013 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
May 23, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 17, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2008 | Canon PIXMA® MP530 All-In-One Printer
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: