- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like somebody put a nasty virus on your Pc known as Windows 8. Ha just kidding but it is lousy. I run Linux Mint so I don't have to deal with such junk. At the Microsoft Community others are talking about your issue , maybe you can get some answers there. Good Luck. want to disable the charm screen from popups
check the device manager to ensure it detects the camera, check to ensure you have all the drivers for the cam up to date missing any of these can cause issues since windows constantly updates with security and bug fixes these can cause some device drivers to not work unless they are up to date.
Try making sure that your drivers are all up-to-date, make sure your connection is plugged into the correct jack (usually green one for sound) BTW is this for TV or PC?? also what windows system if its a pc?
I only use WINDOWS so this solution is not applicable for MAC or LINUX
1) Connect cable to camera ( camera is turned off). There is a picture on page 131 of the manual
2) Connect other end of cable to PC ( PC should already be on)
3) Turn camera on by pressing PLAY button on the back and holding until camera starts. This method of turning on and off means the lens will not operate and so is ideal for when connecting to computer. Your camera LCD should like up and it should display "USB" on a white background.
4) If you have not installed the drivers (from the installation CD-ROM) then windows will try to install the software and depending on the WINDOWS version then you may be prompted to insert the CD-ROM.
5) Once drivers are installed you should get a confirmation that hardware is ready for use. If you have already installed the drivers and Finepix viewer then finepix viewer should open automatically. Finepix crashes on my PC (Windows VISTA is rubbish!) so I just use windows explorer.
6) The camera appears as an external drive in windows exploere. Look for FinePix S8000fd. Expand the folder contents until you get to a folder called 100_FUJI. The pictures from the camera are in here.
7) Use copy and paste to copy from Camera to a folder of your choice. I have a folder called "Photos" and other folders inside it arranged by date.
8) When you have finished you must turn the camera off before disconnecting. Press and hold the PLAY button until LCD swithces off and disconnect cable from PC then camera