- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your laptop charger may be dying, do not use this kind of laptop anymore until you test your laptop using a good working laptop charger. If you don't have it, then you can buy it online (eBay.com is a good source), or you can go to local computer store to buy a good quality laptop charger.
your best bet will be gamestop the store or gamestop.com the online store. they still have the most used and new ps2 games than any other store that i know of. and if you have dealt with ebay you can get some great deals from there. dealing with ebay remember to always use pay-pal... they eliminate alot of fraud
You'll probably need to buy them from an online store. The Sansa Express is a discontinued player, so SanDisk doesn't make accessories for it anymore, but if you go to Google and do a search for "Sansa Express" and earbuds, you'll see stores that still carry them.
I recommend, though, that you just go to your local electronics store and buy a pair of earbuds. Not only will it probably be cheaper because you don't have to pay for shipping, but you can return them if they don't work out for you.
BestBuy.com does not match other online retailers in price. Best Buy™ stores do match competitor's prices but a few things must be met first.
1) It must be a brick and mortar store, meaning that it cannot be online only.
2) The store must be a local competitor of the Best Buy™ store you are attempting to price match with. It must be in the stores market area.
3) It must be the exact same model.
4) It must be in stock at the store you are trying to price match to.
5) Price match only, no mail in rebates or special bundles.
The best thing to do is to consult your local Best Buy store to see if this store matches these criteria.