Question about HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One Printer
If only the power green light is blinking, you could try a printer reset that may correct the problem.
1. With the printer on, disconnect the plug from the electrical outlet.
2. Wait at least 3 minutes
3. Plug back into the outlet.
Posted on Dec 30, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: My hp laserjet 1020 plus
I will suggest you try reset the printer, follow the instruction below to reset your printer,
1. Without turning the unit off, unplug the power cord from the back of the product.
2. Press and hold # and 6 keys.
3. While holding those keys plug the power cord back in.
4. Wait until the screen goes blank before you release those keys.
5. Follow on printer screen instructions.
If that did not fix the problem, try this,
Posted on May 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 08, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Apr 19, 2011 | Mitsubishi WS-65809 65" Rear Projection...
May 30, 2010 | Dell E153FP 15" LCD Monitor
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: