Ps3 friends list
First go to settings and have the PS3 update the system's date and time via internet. If that fails, try rebuilding your database (It's helped many people in the past).
This is how to rebuild your database:
1. Turn off your PS3.
2. Press and Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again. Once the system is off then take your finger off the button.
3. Press and Hold the power button down again until you hear 2 consecutive beeps.
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button.
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
7. Select the Rebuild System Database option.
The Recovery Menu supports the following options:
• Restart System: Restarts the PS3 System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the Operating System for the PS3 (doesn't delete anything).
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Updates the PS3 firmware to current version.
***** WORKED FOR ME *****
Jun 25, 2008 |
Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console