- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Inconvenience regretted, it may happen when the Framework services are blocking the Market. Here is what you need to do:
1. Click on Menu button> Settings
2. Select Apps
3. On Top right hand side, you will see "Downloaded", scroll left to see "ALL"
4. Under "ALL" , select "Google Services Framework" and click "Clear Data".
click on play books app on your tablet you might already have it there if not sear for "Nexus 7 Guidebook"(for 2012 model) or "Nexus 7 Guidebook 2013"(for 2013 model) you will find the manual by google you can read it there.
you can go to the following url on your computer and click on free button it will asks you to sign in then you can read it over there.
link for 2012 nexus 7 https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Google_Inc_Nexus_7_Guidebook?id=gKmQD47OvCYC&hl=en
The Nexus 7 does not come with a built in camera app. I guess Google figures since there is only a front-facing camera that folks won't be taking too many photos. I recently came across an app on Google play that will allow you to launch the camera to easily take photos. You can find the Camera Launcher App for Nexus 7 on Google Play.