Question about ASUS Eee Pc 904Ha Notebook
On my asus 904HA win xp the H KEY keeps constantly repeating itself so i have to keep stopping to use the backspace key, i have updated the bios+windows updates and altered keyboard sensitivity but to no avail. is there anything else that i can try. thankyou. katie.
May be there is mechanical problem of ur keyboard.Please repair it via this guide :
Posted on May 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2013 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Dec 29, 2012 | Video Game Consoles & Games
May 11, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1215NPU17BK Netbook
Feb 07, 2011 | ASUS 19 Inch Sxga 1280X1024, 5MS,...
Befor installation you need to follow the following steps
1. Start your laptop and press F10 continuously to go to BIOS setup.
2. Go to "System Configuration" -> "Device Configurations"
3. Set "SATA Native Mode" to Disabled.
4. Start the installation while keeping a finger on "F7" key.
5. After some time there will be continuous beeps.
6. Remove your finger for sometime and then continuously press "F7" key till the beeps are repeated. This is done to disable your BIOS ACPI.
7. And then do you normal Xp installation.
8. This should do
Jan 08, 2011 | HP Jornada 540 Pocket PC
Oct 28, 2010 | Sony VAIO PCG-TR3AP1 Notebook
1,016 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: