Question about Tablets & eReaders
It will charge, keep a charge and turn on. But it gets to where the little android green guy walks around to load but it will not go past that screen. How can i fix this?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my tablet froze and now
Here you can try the following procedure to unfreeze your tablet:
First: Hard Reset
1. With the Samsung Galaxy Tab turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then, briefly press the POWER button.
Second: Remove SIM card
1. Take out the SIM card and put it back in.
2. Then it will turn right on from the beginning if you press the power button.
3. If that doesn't work, it means it needs to charge.
Try one from the procedures below
1. Hold the POWER button for 10 seconds
2. Hold the POWER and UP VOLUME for 10 seconds for recovery mode
3. Hold the POWER and DOWN VOLUME for download mode for 10 seconds
If none of them works. Remove the battery and leave it off for 10 minutes. Then, return back the battery. If problem persist in the future, I would recommend to replace the battery.
Posted on Aug 30, 2011
Sounds like it needs a reset.
The Binatone Helpline is available from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Mondays to Fridays, please call0845 345 9677 for UK+491805938802 for EuropeAustralia customer service number 1300 768 112 or email to email@example.com India customer service number +91 7503011385 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The manual has very limited troubleshooting, so it looks like you'll need to call them.
Posted on Oct 25, 2011
has anything been deleted from it when it has been plugged into a computer or has anything been deleted from the device itself from its root directory? if not and its gone like that by itself, it could be corrupted software or a missing root file which is usually bad at first, now what i know about some tablets is if it wont work theres a recovery file usually internally but this is in some tablets only that ive read about, i also have one but havent needed to try to restore it and it can be done from an engineering mode, this is possable by pressing the power button and another button like the home button at the same time once the unit is off untill it turns back on with options, but as for some models im not sure of but i will have to look this up at some stage as i am working on tablets at this time so unless you know what you are doing i wouldnt attempt it, once i have gotten through some tablets ill be able to give a better resolution on this subject with others. the advice ive given wont work for all as pressing power and home will start different options up on different tablets and versions.
Posted on Oct 26, 2011
SOURCE: kurio kids tablet won't start up
I fixed mine like this, unfortunately you will lose all your data on the system.
1) Whilst holding down the Power button, hold down the Volume+ button for about 10 seconds and let go.
The table should boot into a screen with an Android with a open chest and a danger sign on top.
2) Press the Volume+ button, and the recovery menu will appear.
3) Press the Volume- button, to move to "Wipe data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to select that option.
4) Press the Volume- button to move to "yes" and press the Power button to accept.
Now the system will wipe the data and factory reset the tablet.
5) When it returns to the menu, make sure it is on "Reboot system now" and then press the Power button.
The tablet will now reboot and should load.
Posted on Nov 09, 2012
My Pandigital screen is frozen, all I get is a green android with a triangle with an explanation mark inside it. How do I reset this?
Posted on Nov 23, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 11, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 06, 2016 | Kurio 7S Tablet
Jul 02, 2014 | ZEEPAD New 7 Inch Android 2.2 Tablet Pc...
Feb 06, 2014 | Kocaso M1050 10.1" Android Tablet PC with...
Dec 10, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Jun 03, 2013 | Kocaso MID-M750B MID-M750B 7-Inch Tablet...
Apr 19, 2013 | ZEEPAD MID Android Tablet 7 Inch WiFi
Dec 28, 2012 | Irulu 7" 4gb Google Android 2.3...
Dec 24, 2012 | Coco Android 2.1 Tablet (837121001186)
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!