- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like it needs to be re synced with the system, Easy place batteries in Wiimote and turn on console press the red sync button in the back of the Wiimote and press the red sync button on the console it is now synced. If this fails it could be that the Wiimote has failed, if Wiimote had failed within warranty period of 90days from date of purchase return for repair or replacement if it is after warranty period discard and replace with a new Wiimote.
Your camera can use two types of power either four AA's or two of the Olympus type CR-V3 batteries. If you don't have batteries for it now I'd suggest purchasing a four battery set with charger and an extra set of four rechargeable so you have a total of eight rechargeable batteries. That way you can be using a set of batteries while another set is on the charger. Hers is a diagram of the battery set up for your camera.
Get one splitter if it is six rooms a six way splitter, they make them in three, four six, eight way splitters if it's cable make sure u cable splitter reg splitter uses lower freq the more connections u have the more signal loss. Get rid of as many or all those other splitters. Any question get back to me.
Depending on the phone... try and remove the current bluetooth device. Close the headset. Go to the phone and choose discover, or search. Open the headsetand press and hold the big button. It should then turn purple and should be recognized.
Also make sure the batteryon theheadset is charged before doing this.
1. Four Hundred Seventy-Eight Ten Thousandths 2. One Thousand Four Hundred Thirty Five Ten Thousandths. 3. Three Thousand Two Hundred Five Ten Thousandths. 4. Four thousand Seven Hundred Eighty Four Ten Thousandths. 5. Four Hundred Ninety Seven Ten Thousandths.
1. Zero point zero four seven eight. 2. Zero point one four three five 3. Zero point three two zero five 4. Zero point four seven eight four 5. Zero point zero four nine seven
I have 4 Casio SI-460 and I am having problems turning my auto attendant off. When I put someone on hold, then physically walk to the person to inform them of the call, the person in the other room can't answere the phone. When he picks up the phone the phone just beeps as if the battery is low, but it's not. The person has to come to my room and get the caller off hold in order for him to speak to them. Why is this happening? I have a manual and it saids to do steps 1-3. When I get to step 3, it doesn't allow me to use the soft key on/off button.