Question about Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
I need to download my contacts and pics from my Lc7 motorola to my comp and then to my moto razor. how do i do that ?
we would like to inform you that please try following steps to transfer Contacts from Phone to PC.
Using Motorola Phone Tool Software
• Select Data Connection i.e. Main Menu > Setting > Connection > USB Setting > Data Connection
• Connect your handset with PC through USB Data Cable.
• Run Motorola Phone Tools > Phone Picture will appear on your PC.
• Click on Phonebook icon which will be available on the right side of your Phone Picture
• Click on that and transfer all contacts on left side in MS outlook or outlook express
• After transfering data clsoe MPT disconnect the handset and connect the another handset and follow the same process but in this case you have to transfer data from MS outlook or Outlook express to phone means Left to right.
Posted on May 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2010 | Motorola Cell Phones
Oct 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 13, 2009 | Motorola Mobility FOR MOTOROLA RAZR RAZOR...
Mar 30, 2009 | T-Mobile Motorola Razor V3 Custom Cell...
Apr 15, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Apr 03, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Dec 06, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Oct 21, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Sep 12, 2007 | Motorola Mobility PEBL U6 Cellular Phone
279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!