Question about Juki DU-1181N Walking foot Industrial Sewing Machine w/ Table & Motor
Having problems with the manual they sent with it.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: juki ddl-227 industrial machine
Before all else. Turn off machine!
(1) break screws on the hook loose.
(2) tighten one back up very skightly, one you can reach when the needle bar is at its lowest position.
(3) lower needle bar to its lowest position.
(4) loosen the screw just tightened.
(5) position the tip of the hook behind the needle hole. the tip should be as close to the needle hole as possible without actually touching the needle
(6) tighten screws
(7) slowly hand turn the machine (depress the foot pedal to disengage clutch brake on motor) several revolutions to make sure the needle doesn't hit anything on the hook.
(8) if it passes this test, try on a scrap of fabric
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
SOURCE: threading juki DDL-227 machine
There is a free download threading diagram for the DDL-227 here:
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2016 | Juki Sewing Machines
Mar 10, 2016 | Juki Sewing Machines
Feb 16, 2015 | Juki DDL-5550 Industrial Straight Stitch...
Nov 26, 2012 | Juki Sewing Machines
Jul 18, 2012 | Juki Sewing Machines
Apr 22, 2012 | Juki Sewing Machines
Feb 26, 2012 | Juki Sewing Machines
Mar 08, 2009 | Juki DDL-8300
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: