Question about Proscan Tablets & eReaders
My tablet is not working and i typed my gmail and password but it is not working
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Power the Tablet off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button of the device, then press and hold the Power button.
3. Continue to hold both buttons until a bootloader screen appears.
4. Wait for the prompt that says to "Press <VOL_UP>" then press the Volume Up button to start the process.
5. Navigate to Erase content.
All info on tablet will be deleted but not the info in the SD card
The tablet will complete the hard reset process and reboot into a factory default state.
Posted on Oct 19, 2013
Unfortunately to protect the integrity of this site, I can't give you information that may be used to access someone's tablet.
Posted on Oct 29, 2013
You'll need to do a factory reset:
1. With the device off, press and hold Volume Up and Power.
2. Release the Power button when you see the logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.
3. Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.
4. Press Volume Up continue.
Posted on Nov 02, 2013
If you cannot unlock the tablet, look up the way to do a hard reset. You will lose all data, but it's one of your only options.
Usually the following method works:
1. Turn the tablet off.
2. Hold the volume down button.
3. Hold the power button.
This should boot you into your devices restore/update screen. If that combination does not work, volume up + power should.
4. Navigate to the wipe data/factory reset.
5. Wait for it to reload, and you're done.
Posted on Nov 21, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 16, 2014 | Proscan PLT7223G-K 7in Android 4GB Tablet...
Aug 06, 2014 | Irulu 10.1"tft Wifi 3g Android 2.2 Tablet...
Jul 13, 2017 | Craig CMP741d Tablet
May 10, 2014 | Proscan Recertified - PLT7035 4GB NAND...
Oct 06, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 20, 2012 | Proscan Tablets & eReaders
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: