Question about Watches
Model # 026141072
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Mossimo watch
For my band, the trick is to use a 1mm jewler's screwdriver and push against the pin in the link. The pins exit in the direction of the arrow on the link (and go back in opposite direction).
Pushing on the pin can be tricky. If you slip you'll stab your finger with the screwdriver. It takes a little more pressure than you think, but once the pin moves it comes out easily.
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
As it turned out these Mossimo ANA/DIGI watches use two different batteries, one for the digital part (big) and other for the analog mechanism (small).
Have the watch serviced to change the second battery and VOILA!!!!
Made in Costa Rica!!
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
If you have the Mossimo that is an analog and gisital andhas the four (4) buttons around the side, here is what I have:
Button near the number 10 = A
Button near the number 8 = B
Button near the number 2 = C
Button near the number 4 = D
Switch Control/Normal Readout:
A = E.L. Backlight
B = Mode
C = For Month Date and Day of Week
D = For Alram Time
1. In normal time readout, press B three times to get normal setting mode.
2. Press D once; Minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press D once: Hour flashing, Press C to Advance (A on display = AM, P = PM)
4. Press D once: Date flashing. press C to advance.
5. Press D once: Month flashing, press C to advance.
6. Press D once: Day of Week flashing, press C to advance.
7, Press B once: Setting completes - returns to normal time readout.
Alarm Setting Times:
1. In noraml time readout press B twice, Alarm Time hour flashing, Press C to advance.
2. Press D once: Alarm Time minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press B once:Setting Completed, returns to normal time readout.
1. In normal time readout, arm alarm by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will appear.
2. In normal time readout disarm alram by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will disappear.
The alarm will stop itself after 1 minute or can be silenced by pressing D or press C with snooze feature - will re-alarm in 5 minutes for the next hour.
1. In normal time readout, chime activated by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flag appears.
2. In normal time readout, inactivate chime by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flags disappears.
1. In normal time readout, press B once to get into 'Chrono" mode. Pressing C will start the counting.
Two Options for "Chrono" mose:
a. Durning coutning, pressing C will stop count and then press D to reset the mark.
b. During counting, pressing D will enter teh watch into laptime mode, meaning 1 portion of the count is registered on the display while the counting contiues until completed by pressing C, then D twice.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
if its the gunmetal one with the rubber wrist band you cant i just took it appart and there is noting to turn the analog day date or...what ever the other one is sapose to be there actualy just fake and are there to make the watch look fancy ..... f-n lame as sh!t
Posted on Dec 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2011 | Watches
May 26, 2011 | Watches
Sep 20, 2010 | Watches
Feb 03, 2010 | Casio DB360G-9A 30 Pages Telememo Watch
Dec 13, 2009 | Watches
Sep 01, 2008 | Watches
Jun 21, 2008 | Watches
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!