Question about Televison & Video
Lost my manual so I need to replace it
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try this website it really works. I just tried it today and I am sooo happy.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
SOURCE: philips remote codes
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
HRMC 15 Code Scanning method...
1.Press TV device button on the HMRC 15
2. Press Select and Mute simultaneously until TV device button flashes.
3. TV device Button should now stay lit.
4. Aim Remote at TV
5. Press The CHANNEL button UP ...repeat until your TV turns off.
6. Press Power Button to turn TV back on (Thus confirming you found the right code).
7. Press the TV device button to lock in code.
8. ENJOY !!!
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
May 28, 2010 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Oct 18, 2009 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Aug 22, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
May 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
Here is the link to the owners manual:
Oct 15, 2007 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Oct 08, 2007 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
Nov 25, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!