How do i reset the entire system back to default? Previously someone had put an admin lock on it so now i cant use it properly and i need to reset the menus.
· It is called the Cold reset
A cold reset resets the values of permanent storage variables back to factory default. Often this is
necessary for clearing the HP MFP Digital Sending Server IP address.
The following items are cleared during a cold reset:
â Embedded Jetdirect IP address
â SMTP IP address
â LDAP IP address
â Embedded Web server password
â All control-panel configurable items
The following items are NOT cleared during a cold reset:
â Local address book e-mail addresses
â Real-time clock (date and time)
â Page counts and maintenance counts
â Product serial number and formatter number
â Service ID
â Event log
To perform a cold reset
1. Turn off the digital sender.
2. Turn on the digital sender.
3. While the product is performing its memory count, hold down the #6 key. When the three status
LEDs are illuminated, release the #6 key.
4. Press the #3 key four times until the display shows COLD RESET.
5. Press the #6 key once to initiate the cold reset. The product will continue its boot-up sequence..
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Feb 02, 2010 |
HP Digital Sender 9250c scanner Printer