Question about Dishwashers
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I HAVE A GE ADORA QUIETPOWER II. WHEN THE DOOR IS CLOSED THE BEEP IS SOUNDED INDICATIN THAT THE DOOR IS CLOSED BUT WHEN I PUSH THE START RESET BUTTON NOTHING HAPPENS. PLEASE HELP
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
Take the inside panel off. The 2 screws near the latch only need to be loosened. Once the handle is off, you will find an allen bolt inside the shaft of the handle support. Tighten and you are done.
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
Mine has been doing the same thing for about 2 months now.. I tried Finnish brand diswasher cleaner, but to no avail. Try this:
1) Empty your dishwasher, then take out the lower rack.
2) Start a regular cycle. Wait until you hear the jets turning, then open the door. Make sure there is enough water in the bottom - It should be just UNDER the heating element.
3) If your dishwasher is getting enough water, Reset your washer and allow it to drain.
4) Go to the store and get a gallon jug of white vinegar. Start your dishwasher on a regular cycle.
5) Once you hear the jets turning, Open the door and add FOUR CUPS (liquid measure) of white vinegar to the water in the bottom. Let the wash cycle complete.
6) When the wash cycle drains, the rinse cycle will fill. Once the rinse cycle starts, add ANOTHER FOUR CUPS of white vinegar to the first rinse cycle.
7) Allow the first rinse cycle to drain. Let the second rinse cycle complete normally.
I know this sounds too good to be true, but it REALLY DID work for me, this evening as a matter of fact! I also bought some hard water/soap film detergent additive from the store. It was kind of expensive, but I'm using it for a while just in case.
I hope this helps. Like I said, I couldnt believe it when my dishes came out clear again! Also, I turned OFF the heated dry cycle, and just opened the door and pulled out the racks when it was done.
Posted on May 10, 2010
Thanks for using FixYa. To start with check the water inlet valve which is located behind the lower access panel on the left or right side of the Dishwasher. If the water inlet valve is bad you have to replace it, also check the main water line for clogs/obstructions. If still the issue is not resolved then it’s a bad float switch and needs to be replaced. Please do rate the solution if the issue is resolved or post a comment for further assistance.
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2014 | GE Adora Dishwasher. Built-In Tall Tub...
Dec 17, 2010 | GE Adora (DSF25KGTBG) Side by Side...
The scum, film and white residue problems have started since the reduction of phosphates in dishwasher detergents.
Here is a tip that will help you to solve the problem of films, residue, and scum in your dishwasher.
Dishwasher Residue and Film on Dishes
Nov 29, 2010 | GE Adora GHDA656LSS Stainless Steel...
Dec 25, 2009 | General Electric Adora GHDA670N Built-in...
Jun 07, 2009 | GE Monogram® ZBD6880NSS Stainless Steel...
Feb 20, 2009 | GE GSS20IEP Side by Side Refrigerator
Sep 06, 2008 | GE Adora GHDA656LSS Stainless Steel...
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: