Question about Uniden D1484-4 DECT 4-Handset Cordless Phone
I have 4 handsets and it is blinking on everyone of them can u please tell how to make it stop
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I'm having the same problem, too. However, the beeping continues and continues. Even when it stops, the light comes back on. Any other thoughts?
Blinded by the light
Posted on Sep 03, 2008
SOURCE: On my Uniden DECT 6.0
Try resetting the phones then register them again.
1. Press & hold END and # at the same time until you see the System Reset
2. If you still have the base the handset is registered to, select Deregister
HS, then select the handset you want to reset. If you don't have that base
anymore, select Base Unavailable.
3. To confirm, select Yes. The handset displays Handset not registered.
4. Place the handset in the base; the display should say Handset Registering.
5. Wait until the display says Registration Complete (about 30 seconds), then
pick up the handset and press TALK /FLASH .
Posted on Sep 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2016 | Uniden Lands Phones
Nov 05, 2014 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Sep 05, 2014 | Lands Phones
Feb 08, 2013 | Uniden Lands Phones
Jan 14, 2013 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Dec 02, 2011 | Lands Phones
Sep 26, 2009 | Uniden 2.4 GHz Expandable Phone System...
Feb 12, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: