Question about Archos 80 G9 Tablet
I knew my pass word but it didn't let me through.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have an archos 28
From the Archos User's Manual.
- Press and hold the power button until the ARCHOS banner is displayed and then release it.
- Press the power button twice (like a mouse double-click) while the banner is still displaying.
- A white Recovery screen should appear within a couple of seconds.
- To move from one option to another, press the power button. To select the highlighted item, hold down on the power button.
You'll want to select the Format System option.
Posted on Mar 18, 2011
SOURCE: I reformat my archos 101
If your ARCHOS does not respond correctly or does not start properly, you can try to remedy this situation with a system recovery. Be very careful with this as there are options to erase all the data on your device.
20.3.1. To enter into the Recovery screen - Turn off the device and wait 10 seconds.
- Press and hold the volume + button while powering on the device.
- Keep the volume + pressed until the Recovery mode starts (white screen).
- To move from one Go to this web page to see the latest on-line version of this manual. Go to this web page to see the latest on-line version of this manual. Go to this web page to see the latest on-line version of this manual. Go to this web page to see the latest on-line version of this manual.option to another, use the volume buttons. To select an option, press the ON/OFF button. Go to this web page to see the latest on-line version of this manual.
20.3.2. Recovery mode options No: Cancels the system recovery.
Update firmware: Allows you to connect your device to a computer in order to copy the latest .AOS file (operating system) to your device and then install it.
Repair System: Attempts to repair the file structure on the internal memory. This does not erase any data.
No: Return to main recovery screen.
Force Touchscreen Calibration: Select this, set your device down, start the calibration, and don't touch it. It will re-calibrate the screen. After the calibration is complete, select No to leave the recovery screen.
Check Disk: Check and repair the system partition if damaged.
Start USB MSC: Allows you to connect your device to a PC to access the internal memory.
Format System: Formats the internal memory. All data (music, photos, videos, etc.), applications and settings are erased.
HOPE IT HELPS AND GOD BLESS!!!
Posted on Jun 27, 2011
To hard reset a tablet, hold the power button down until it shuts off then press it to turn back on. Should take about 5 - 10 seconds for the device to power off.
Posted on Oct 16, 2011
every time i turn on my tablet it pop up archos A101IT Recovery.would u like to recover your system.no update firmwear.repair system.format system
Posted on Aug 23, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2013 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet 16GB 10.1"...
Jan 24, 2013 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet 16GB 10.1"...
Jun 26, 2012 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet 16GB 10.1"...
Jun 27, 2011 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet 16GB 10.1"...
Mar 18, 2011 | Archos 28 Internet Tablet
Mar 02, 2011 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet 16GB 10.1"...
Feb 20, 2011 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet 16GB 10.1"...
Jan 15, 2011 | Archos 32 Tablet PC
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: