Question about HP iPAQ H2215 Pocket PC
My sony ericsson Z530i has been a trusty phone for about 6 months but after swithcing it off for about 6 hours and then on again the blutooth refused to work.When I click 'turn on blutooth' nothing happens. Please help find a solution for this problem. Thanks
Well i also have a z530i and my screen broke . my bluetooth hasnt done that and i dont have a problem wiht my nokia 6233 or my n95. but i suggest you look on your infared settings and then turn it off IF it is on . then go back onto bluetooth or go on your shortcuts ( bottom left button ) and click bluetooth . if this doesnt work , just take it to a shop and ask for there suggestion. Hope i helped
Posted on Oct 17, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2012 | Sony Ericsson PDAs
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Jan 23, 2011 | Sony Ericsson P1i
Aug 24, 2010 | Sony Ericsson P1i
Jun 08, 2010 | Sony Ericsson G900 Smartphone
Mar 24, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K550i Cyber-shot Smartphone
Dec 24, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K810i Blue Smartphone
Sep 29, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W610i Walkman Smartphone
Aug 24, 2008 | Sony Ericsson P1i
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: