Question about Food Mixers

Open Question

Thunderstick pro replacement parts - Food Mixers

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Waring pro whm 100 beater falls out

Same with ours. Repair guy said it was the gear box. But I cannot find parts for this model. If you do please answer.

Jan 20, 2014 | Waring "Pro WHM100 Professional 10- Speed...

1 Answer

Replacement beaters for hand/stand mixer Euro-pro model # EP585WR

where do I find the replacement beaters for the 585r

Nov 18, 2011 | Euro-Pro EP585WL Mixer

4 Answers

The red plastic gear in the hand held housing is deformed and the mixer does not work. This appears to be a quality assurance problem. Is there any chanc of getting a new part sent to me? Ian Dorion

Hi Ian,

Welcome to fixya!

Euro-Pro is a Canadian company that makes all kinds of appliances. They can be reached through their website, which shows only Shark vacuums. But, you will find a help page for any of their products here:

You can also call 1-800-798-7395. Their calls for different products are filtered through this exchange.

You shouldn't have any problems getting a part for your mixer.

Hope this helps. If it does, I'd appreciate your vote. Thanks,

Handie Andie

Jul 06, 2011 | Euro-Pro EP585WL Mixer

1 Answer

Can I purchase beaters for a bravetti hand mixer?

It looks like you might be out of luck. The manufacturer (euro-pro) doesn't have a website any longer, nor can I find any contact information for them. I know that when they had a website, you were able to contact them to get replacement parts. I also tried e-bay and amazon, no luck.

You may get lucky someday and some may turn up. You could also consider purchasing a new hand mixer that's made by a common brand, making replacing parts easy.

May 12, 2011 | Food Mixers

1 Answer

One of my beaters broke. How can I go about getting a replacement pair? MX55 Power Pro 200 watts Black and Decker hand mixer

For some reason, although you can find this mixer offered for sale, there is no information available for it on the Black & Decker websites in the USA or Canada.

I did find one mixer on the official Black & Decker parts site, which may be similar, with replacement beaters available as Part No. 177177-00 at $12.95 a set:

Your best option may be to use the Black & Decker Service Center locator to locate your nearest sevice center. This is a part they normally would stock and a quick telephone call should be able to determine availabilty and price.

Feb 06, 2011 | Black & Decker MX55 PowerPro Hand Mixer

1 Answer

I need to buy replacement beaters for my Euro-Pro mixer model EP585L

no problem. On line are several companies who sell either manufactured parts or the original.
Please check this link: Hobart parts
Please rate me

Apr 21, 2008 | Hobart A200 Stand Mixer

4 Answers

Instruction for household blending mixer

This is part of a kit called the Thunderstick Pro. You may have better luck looking it up that way.

Dec 29, 2007 | Food Mixers

1 Answer

My friend has a bravetti ep545

Call 1-800-798-7398 or go on-line to: for replacement parts for the Bravetti EP545 hand mixer.

Dec 20, 2007 | Bravetti EP552H Hand Mixer

1 Answer

Bravetti Convention Countertop oven

You can order replacement knobs at Enter K4245H in the parts and accessories search box. Knobs are $1.00 each.

Oct 08, 2007 | Bravetti 35-396 Power Hand/Stand Mixer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Food Mixers Logo

Related Topics:

49 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Food Mixers Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Oscar Netto
Oscar Netto

Level 2 Expert

110 Answers


Level 3 Expert

78267 Answers

Are you a Food Mixer Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides