Question about Computers & Internet
Hello my name is Ron G. My girlfriend purchased this ....VIDEO CAPTURE CARD ADAPTER USB TV DVD AUDIO EASYCAP VCR TO COMPUTER cvr from e-bay.... for my Christmas gift. I have windows xp pro, Pentium 4, 1gb ram and 80gb hard drive and a laptop windows 7, 4gb ram 320gb hard drive that I downloaded on both. The problem is when ever I try to record, an error comes up saying " could not initialize the capture device".
It sounds to me like Windows has not detected the device. Make certain it is connected then check the device in windows to see if it is working properly. It might need a driver update etc.
Posted on Dec 27, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need driwers for windows XP
go to the manufacturer of the video/capture card website and you should be able to download drivers for free from thier support site. had the same problem with a soundcard and got free drivers from website. if not try to google what you need you may find it on a third party website
Posted on May 11, 2009
0xC00D11DF. NS_E_WMP_MULTIPLE_ERROR_IN_PLAYLIST // A number of queued files cannot be played.
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
SOURCE: i need a driver for
That should link you to the drivers for your usb capture card. I believe the category you must select is "USB Video & Audio Grabber". Make sure you choose the correct model. The directions should be pretty straightforward to follow. If you can't find the directions, I've posted them below.
• Download the DC60+ Video grabber with audio drivers and utilities file to your computer.
• Unzip this file to a directory you will remember, such as DC60+.
• Uninstall the old drivers for Video adapter with audio from your computer at first, and leave your DC60+ Video grabber with audio plugged into your PC or laptop.
• Run setup.exe, from the directory file.
• Plug DC60+ Video grabber with audio into your PC or laptop, and click "OK" or "Next" to update the latest drivers. Please find the installation step through Quick Installation Guide or Software and driver CD.
Name: dc60+ driver.rar
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2012 | DekCell EasyCap USB 20 Video Capture...
Jun 27, 2011 | Cameras
Jun 26, 2011 | JVC Video Cameras
Sep 16, 2008 | Leadtek Winfast PVR 2000 (663001C) Video...
Sep 16, 2008 | Ulead Videostudio 8 for PC
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!