Question about HP Computers & Internet
HI...the motherboard of your computer has a BIOS which needs to be reset. By resetting:
1. Turn off the computer and unplug the power cord
2. remove the button battery(CR2032) on the motherboard
3. right next to the battery has a jumper
4. move the jumper over by one pin and wait 10 seconds.
5. move back the jumper and put in the battery
6. finally, power up the computer
Hope this helps
Posted on May 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 21, 2010 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 17, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U 46 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 06, 2016 | HP "LaserJet P2055DN Printer"
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!