Question about HP Computers & Internet
HI...the motherboard of your computer has a BIOS which needs to be reset. By resetting:
1. Turn off the computer and unplug the power cord
2. remove the button battery(CR2032) on the motherboard
3. right next to the battery has a jumper
4. move the jumper over by one pin and wait 10 seconds.
5. move back the jumper and put in the battery
6. finally, power up the computer
Hope this helps
Posted on May 18, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 21, 2010 | Epson Stylus DX4450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 17, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U 46 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 21, 2009 | Sharp Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2016 | HP Computers & Internet
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!