Question about Brother DCPJ125 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Plese help me printer display massage in ink absorber full and not programe in printer not prit ,scan and led on prolume solution detail and clear problume
(1) Open the printer
(2) Remove the ink cartridges from the print head.
(3) Use cotton swabs dipped in hot water to thoroughly clean the print head and each ink cartridge.
(4) Repeat this until there is no ink residue coming off on the cotton swab.
(5) Once finished, allow to dry and replace the cartridges
(6) Try to print something now
If that does not work then you have one of two possibilities:
(1) One of the ink cartridges is defective and causing the error
(2) If it's definitely not that, then the print head will need to be replaced.
Please Visit :- Printer Expert Technician Brother Printer Support
Posted on Dec 28, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The problem is due to the fact that Brother machines excessively self-clean. Each time they self-clean a small amount of ink is dumped in to a holding tank/sponge. When a predefined number of self-clean operations have been performed, the machine refuses to print and gives the error message you have stated. Brother state that the tank/sponge must be replaced before the counter is reset, again by a Brother agent.
However, there is a way of reseting the self-clean counter yourself - if you Google your model number and the error code somewhere in the results you'll find how to do it. The only risk of doing this without changing the tank/sponge is that it will eventually overflow and leak out the bottom, but I did my Brother all in one some time ago and have had no problems yet.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
There is no reason to clean or replace. Just reset counter with this procedure.
the proper reset code sequence to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad should be as follows:
1. press buttons OK, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press blue MONO start button to select PURGE which requires it to be pressed a number of times before PURGE appears on the LCD screen of the printer
4. then use the up'down key and OK button to enter the reset code 2, 7, 8 and 3 keys to reset the counter : Note this does not overwrite the number next to PURGE on the LCD screen but once the last number is added it gets reset to 0000
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Posted on Feb 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2015 | Brother DCP-J125
Sep 08, 2012 | Brother DCP-J125 Inkjet Multifunction...
Aug 10, 2011 | Brother DCPJ125 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Feb 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 13, 2010 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 15, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!