Question about Watches
I purchased an Aquaswiss Unisex Anchor watch but there is no manual. How do I set the time? the pin does not pull out or turn.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Aquaswiss trax watch
AQUASWISS TRAX MODEL:
There are three adjustment knobs on the right side of the watch. Two are smaller than the main time adjustment knob. For clarification I will label:
Top knob: #1
Middle knob: #2
Bottom knob: #3
To adjust the stopwatch feature:
1. Turn #2 counter-clockwise until it pops out to its adjusting position.
2. Pull #2 towards the right until you feel the first click. (There are two click positions).
3. Simultaneously hold both #1 and #3 down until you see the 1/16 hand and the 30 minute hand rotate automatically to a fixed position.
Now you are ready to calibrate the stopwatch feature.
4. Click mulitiple times on #3 and you will see the 30 min. had move clock wise incrementally with every click. Keep clicking on #3 until the 30 min. hand reaches its apex (to its 12:00 position).
5. Now click multiple times on #1 and you will see the 1/16th hand move in very small increments clockwise. You may be bold and try to hold down #1 and let it swing as close as possible to the 12:00 position and then multiple click #1 to get it precisely to its apex.
You are almost done.
6. Now simultaneously hold #1 and #3 until you see both the 1/16th second hand and the 30 minute hands auto-rotate clockwise to their respective 12:00 positions.
Fantastic! However, now you have to return the watch back to its original locked position. This is where it could get a little tricky.
7. Make sure the time is correct. Using #2 fully extended to its 2nd click position you may adjust the time.
8. Using #2 extended to its 1st click position you may adjust the date. (Here's the trick, do not set the date for today's date. Rather, set it for the day before or in some cases, 2 days before. I will explain in a moment).
9. Now, depress #2 fully back towards the main body of the watch as best as possible and while holding down #2 turn it clockwise until it locks into position.
During this operation you may notice that the date will go forward until the watch locks into position, ergo, I had to make sure the date was for the day before...and it some cases, 2 days before.
Your watch is ready to use.
The stopwatch feature for this analog watch works very similarly to that of an actual stopwatch.
Press and hold #1 once to stop the 1/16 hand. Press and hold #3 to have both the 1/16th second hand and the 30 minute hands return to their 12:00 positions. Now you are ready to race!
Press #1 to start the stopwatch. Press #1 to stop the stopwatch. Press #3 to return the hands back to their respective positions. You may even press #3 after you press #1 to get a second reading but I will let you figure that out for yourself.
Hope this was helpful!
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
You should first try to adjust the band at the Clasp first. The clasp has three holes that you could easily move your band up or down into. If you need to remove one or more of the links, try the following.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
look for a tag store near by. if u cant find one most jewelry stores with a shop (not in a mall) can either do it there or send it out. sometime the band can be fixed
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
Rado has the User Manual that covers all their watches on their website at www.rado.com. Assuming you prefer the English version, here's the direct link:
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2012 | Adidas Originals Unisex Blue Digital...
Dec 02, 2010 | Adidas Unisex Watch Wooster ADH1770 - WW
Aug 25, 2010 | Bulova Watch
Jun 01, 2010 | Adidas Unisex Watch Wooster ADH1770 - WW
Mar 12, 2010 | Adidas Unisex Watch Wooster ADH1770 - WW
Feb 28, 2010 | Adidas Candy Watch - Unisex Watch
Jan 13, 2010 | Casio Unisex Watch AW81D-7AV
Dec 25, 2007 | Tag Heuer Kirium (CL1212.BA0705)...
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!