- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and unplug from power. wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to power.
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote. (ignore message on screen)
7. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 using keys on remote. (if your player is already set to region 2)
8. Press ENTER on remote.
9. Wait until player finishes processing. (approx 15 seconds)
10. Turn off power from remote.
11. Turn power back on with remote.
Player is now Region Free.
Turn on with remote control without disc.
When message "No disk" appears, press on the remote,
If hack work after the second ENTER player will power off automatic.
When power on again this was region free, I can confirm now read region 1, 2 and 4.
first off see if the remote is working
if it is a point in the fan direction is is probably infred operation. to check turn on the camera of your mobile phone and point the remote at the lens
if it is working then a white light will appear on the screen of the phone when you press on the remote on button and disappear when the off button is pressed
if that works then it will be in the receiver in the fan
Are you using a remote control or the switches on the TV?
If using a remote;
First turn the TV off at the power point then wait for 10 seconds.
Then turn the TV back on
Then attempt top adjust the volume using the manual settings on the side or bottom of your TV, if that works then you may have a remote that either needs new batteries or does not work.?
Can you turn the TV on and Off with the remote control?
Can you change channels with the remote control?
If you can do both the above it would appear that the remote is working OK.
If the switch is "OFF" on the wall, the remote will not control anything. The power has to reach the receiver first. If it worked before you turrned the swich off, than one of two things. Either
A: You blew a circuit to the unit or
B: Your receiver went out.
First thing I would do is check that POWER is getting to the receiver.
This works on a couple different Toshiba models -- might work on yours...
Make sure the main power switch is OFF. Hold the "ON", "MENU", and "INPUT" buttons at the same time and turn the main power switch on. Keep them held until the yellow power standby light comes on, then let go. It is done.
I have this problem starting today. Unfortunately, others who have fixed it have done the following.
* Unplug TV for hours and it worked
* Buying manual switch to the outlet or surge protector and switch power off that way.
It appears that I'm in no mood to spend hundreds to get this fixed for hundreds of dollars and just going the Radio Shack route of buying a switch which would probably be more of savings. But needless to say, I hope that is the only problem I have.